Full image caption
Two gentlemen in King's Bench Walk. This is a part of the buildings of the four Inns of Court where London's barristers and judges live and work. The King's Bench takes its name from the Office of the King's Bench which was situated here but which was destroyed in the London fire of 1677.
1960 AD - 1960 AD
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London