Full image caption
A street scene at the junction of Regent's Park Road and Chalk Farm Road, Camden. Camden Roundhouse, built by the London and Birmingham Railway Company as a locomotive shed in 1847, can be seen in the background. The Roundhouse has been used as a performing arts centre since 1964.
1950 BC - 1950 AD
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London