Full image caption
Customers sit in Patisserie Valerie in Soho. Valerie Patisserie was first established in Frith Street in 1926. Following the bombing raids of the Second World War, the business moved to Old Compton Street. There it built a reputation as a meeting place for those in the Soho arts and media scene. Artwork by Toulouse-Lautrec adorns the walls of the café.
1951 AD - 1970 AD
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London