Full image caption
Schoolboys at Kynaston Technical School. On their first day at Kynaston Technical School, the new boys huddle together. Headmaster T G Jones would have welcomed these new pupils at the start of their secondary education. Kynaston had been open only one year, the school having transferred to St John's Wood from its original site in Paddington. Another new school, The Quintin School, was also on the St John's Wood site, and in 1969, the two schools merged to form Quintin Kynaston School.
1957 AD - 1957 AD
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London