The WH Smith Building by the River Thames; 1962
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London
Full image caption
The WH Smith Building on the bank of the River Thames in September 1962. The W H Smith business was started by Henry Walton Smith and his wife Anna in 1792 when they opened a news vendors in Little Grosvenor Street.
1962 AD - 1962 AD