Enrolling for Evening Classes at the North Western Polytechnic
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London
Full image caption
The North Western polytechnic was opened in Kentish Town in 1929. It offered educational opportunities in social sciences, humanities and arts. By 1967 it was the largest polytechnic in London. The North Western polytechnic became part of what is now the London Metropolitan University.
1952 AD - 1952 AD