Full image caption
Toy model of a Carter Paterson removal van bearing the Tri-Ang trademark of Lines Brothers. Three brothers, William, Walter and Arthur Lines, established the toy company in 1919. Since three 'lines' make a triangle, they decided to manufacture under the tradename Tri-Ang. The original factory was on the Old Kent Road but, in 1924, the company moved to larger premises in Merton.
© Museum of London