St. James' Church Muswell Hill; 2009
© Museum of London
Full image caption
St James' Church, with its tall spire, is a notable landmark in the Broadway in Muswell Hill. It is situated at the junction with St James’ Lane, Muswell Hill Road and Fortis Green Road. The church was built between 1902 and 1910 to replace an earlier Anglican church on the site.
2009 AD - 2009 AD