Trinity Church, Sutton; 2009
4 0 c m
actual image size: 21cm x 32cm

Trinity Church, Sutton; 2009

Richard Stroud

© Museum of London

Full image caption

Trinity Church, Sutton.
The first Wesleyan Church in Sutton was in Benhill Avenue and was opened in 1867. This was replaced by a new Church in Carshalton Road which was severely damaged by fire in 1906 and in the same year the stone-laying of the present building in Cheam Road took place. The church was opened on October 2nd 1907 and was renamed Trinity Methodist Church following Methodist Union in 1932. The attractive Grade 2 listed building is a landmark in the town




2009 AD - 2009 AD

Image Number


buy a print

Select print type
Select size
How many prints?

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas