Waterlow Park; 2009

Richard Stroud

Waterlow Park; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 21cm

Full image caption

Waterlow Park was bequeathed to the public by Sir Sidney Waterlow in 1889 as a ‘garden for the gardenless’. It consists of about 20 acres, situated just south of Highgate Village, in North London.
Within the Park is the historic Lauderdale House, which has a café, arts and exhibition centre, and formal terraced gardens. Waterlow Park has three ponds, tree lined walkways, mature shrub beds and herbaceous borders, ornamental bedding, expanses of lawn, 6 tennis courts an infant playground and a play area.

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas

image details