Ladywell Cemetery; 2009

Ladywell Cemetery; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 21cm

Full image caption

Brockley and Ladywell Cemeteries were opened within one month of each other in 1858 and are sited on adjacent plots of previously open land. The two component parts are characteristic examples of the first wave of Victorian public cemeteries and are now part of the Brockley Conservation Area.
Ladywell Cemetery was previously known as Lewisham Cemetery.

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas

image details