St. Olafs House; 2009

St. Olafs House; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 22cm

Full image caption

St. Olafs House stands on the site of the old parish church of St Olave.
The church was demolished in 1926 for the headquarters of the Hay's Wharf Company, "St Olaf House", an office block built 1929-31 by Harry Stuart Goodhart-Rendel (1887–1959) in Art Deco style. This has a legend and mural depiction of the Saint.

Image Details

Date
 
2009 AD - 2009 AD
Image Number
 
006520

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas