The mansion house at Beckenham Place; 2009

The mansion house at  Beckenham Place; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 21cm

Full image caption

Beckenham Place is the largest green space in Lewisham, covering 96 hectares, with large areas of ancient woodland. It is a Grade II listed building and currently houses the golf clubhouse. The Mansion was built for John Cator circa 1770, parts of the house and the Doric columns of the portico, were taken from a house he purchased and demolished in Blackheath.
The park is an important wildlife site and it also makes up part of the South East London Green Chain Walk and the regional Capital Ring.

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas

image details