The Parish of St Antony with St Silas; 2009

The Parish of St Antony with St Silas; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 21cm

Full image caption

The Parish of St Antony with St Silas church of England.
On 11 May 1878, St Antholin, Nunhead, was consecrated. On 27 December 1940, this church was gutted by incendiary bombs, but was rebuilt after the war and on 12 October 1957, reconsecrated as St Anthony, Nunhead. In 2001, the church was united with St Silas, Peckham Rye, when St Silas was demolished. In 2003, the church was rebuilt on the same site and dedicated to St Anthony and St Silas.

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas

image details