Addington Park; 2009

Addington Park; 2009
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 21cm

Full image caption

Addington Park was acquired in 1930 following negotiations with the owners of the Addington Palace Estate. The Park and Lodge formed the southern part of the historic park of Addington Park which surrounds Addington Palace, where the Archbishops of Canterbury made their summer home in the early 19th century.
The park is an ancient hunting site belonging to the Manor of Addington. The original manor house of the Leigh family stood behind the church and is recorded on old maps as a hunting seat of King Henry VIII.

© Museum of London

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£25.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas

image details