Full image caption
St George’s Chapel of Remembrance, built in 1951, is a simple brick building copying the style of the original station Chapel destroyed in 1946. It is a memorial to all the aircrew who died flying from the Biggin Hill Sector during World War II. There are 17 beautiful stained glass windows and many mementos of those who served in the RAF and Allied Forces.
© Museum of London