A Finnish barge in The Surrey Commercial Docks; 1926
© PLA collection/Museum of London
Full image caption
A Finnish barge seen through timber stacks at The Surrey Commercial Docks in 1926. The docks operated in one form or another from 1696 to 1969. Most were subsequently filled in and redeveloped for residential housing and the area is now known as Surrey Quays.
1926 AD - 1926 AD