Full image caption
Section 36 of the original Descriptive map of London Poverty, 1889, compiled and hand coloured by Charles Booth and assistants. The section covers the area between Old Barge House Street in the North West; British Wharf in the North East; Adam Court in the South East and St Mary's Street in the South West. The districts covered are Borough and Elephant and Castle.
© Museum of London