Crufts dog show, Olympia: 1964
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London
Full image caption
Spaniels and their owners prepare for the next competition at the annual 'Crufts' dog show. The popular shows, administered by The Kennel Club, have been held in Olympia since 1948. Charles Cruft, the founder, had held the show at the Royal Agricultural Show, Islington until his death in 1938. Cruft had begun his career selling dog cakes with Spratts.
1964 AD - 1964 AD