Full image caption
Old Houses. General view of the street with houses on the left. An illustration from "The History and Topography of the Parish of St Mary, Islington" 1842, by Samuel Lewis. Extra-illustrated by the insertion of some seventy watercolour and other drawings by R.B. Schnebbelie and others, some 770 engraved views, portraits, maps, and numerous autograph letters, broadsides, newspaper cuttings and other printed ephemera relating to Islington. Quatro, green half morocco gilt.
© Museum of London