Full image caption
Detailed depiction of two adjacent buildings at Harrow Road. One is dated 1883 and houses 'The Depository'. The panels above the ground floor windows are inscribed FURNITURE PIANOS PLATE WINES LUGGAGE/CARRIAGES &C REMOVED OR WAREHOUSED/FURNITURE BOUGHT SOLD OR WAREHOUSED. Two windows are inscribed AUCTION ROOM. The pantechnicons are inscribed REMOVALS OR WAREHOUSING/THE DEPOSITORY/HARROW ROAD LONDON W/ARTHUR G DIXON, and are seen entering and leaving the building while others are parked in the street.
© Museum of London