Full image caption
Drury Court with the Church of St Mary-le-Strand. The beginning of Wych Street is on the left with part of the north frontage of Bates's British Coffee House. Some road works are in progress, with workmen in the foreground near a brazier and a couple of carts. Wych Street was demolished in 1903.
© Museum of London