Full image caption
View of St. Clement Danes from West with Aldwych Underground and Australia House on the left. George Davison Reid took this photo from the Strand, looking east towards St Clement Danes church. King George V opened Australia House, on the left, on 23 August 1918. The building is Australia's oldest diplomatic mission abroad.
© Museum of London