Wellington's duelling pistols: 19th century
© Museum of London
Full image caption
Wellington's duelling pistols. A pair of saw-handled flint-lock duelling pistols; the lock-plates and barrels are signed: W. JONES, LONDON. They were given to the Duke of Wellington in 1814 or 1815 by the East India Company. A small plaque is engraved with the inscription: 'Presented to H.G. the Duke of Wellington, R.G.'
1814 AD - 1815 AD