Full image caption
A Perspective View of the Revolving Temple of Concord which was invented by Sir William Congreve Bart and erected in the Green Park for the display of a grand firework. Coloured aquatint and etching. The temple of concord was erected in Celebration of the Glorious Peace of 1814. This view shows the Temple of Concord as erected in Green Park and is not shown realistically. The night scene shows a crowd on the foreground looking at the fireworks. There are two clouds of smoke on the right and left of the composition and the temple is shown on the centre of the image.
© Museum of London