Full image caption
This photograph shows the entrance of The Oxford Arms Inn which stood in a short lane leading out of the west side of Warwick Lane, where this photograph was taken from. The inn was demolished in 1878. This is one of a collection of images commissioned by the Society for Photographing Relics of Old London to record historic buildings that were being threatened with demolition.
© Museum of London