Full image caption
Left figure on the theatre programme for a variety show at the London Pavilion, Piccadilly, on 28th November 1910. Performers include Little Tich and the comedian Harry Randell. The cover unfolds to reveal three colour chromolithograph images of female music hall artistes. The London Pavilion first opened on Shaftsbury Avenue in 1859. In 1934 the building was converted from a music hall into a cinema. In 1986, it became a shopping and leisure arcade known as the Trocadero.
© Museum of London