Full image caption
A patient with her legs in plaster, Whittington Hospital. This young patient with her legs in plaster was photographed by Henry Grant as he accompanied Dr Sam Yudkin on his rounds through the children's wards. In 1946, the three hospitals on the St Mary's site in Highgate amalgamated. They became the Whittington Hospital when the National Health Service formed in 1948.
© Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London