Full image caption
Bramham Gardens is a large garden square near Earl's Court Road, begun in 1883. The buildings on one side of the square are by the architectural partnership of Ernest George and Harold Peto, and comprise a combination of private commissions and speculative building. On the other three sides is a mixture of mansion blocks and individual houses.
© Museum of London